Sunday, July 28, 2013

Introducing 'Oh My Musical Goodness'



Musical Goodness is a term I like to use to describe all that is good about the “music” in our lives.
This is more than simply what we listen to, the concerts we go to, our playlists and our western scale. Musical goodness is about the very nature of sound, vibration, communication, song, spirit, energy, rhythm, melody, emotion, expression, and so the list goes! 

This is what music therapy means to me, and it is my TRUE belief that every single person can embrace musical goodness every day in oh so many ways.

I offer my short stories, reflections, information and resources as a source of musical goodness – enjoy.



2 comments:

  1. Hi :)
    Welcome to blogging - good luck with discovering your space in the www :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle - And welcome to ommg :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for sharing this journey with me. I love reading your comments and treasure each one.